“The India Oil Corporation limited” providing scholarship for SC, ST and OBC category female candidates. So every qualified hopeful candidates can apply through online. This scholarship scheme is appropriate just for above category candidates only.
The Department of India oil corporation has prepared to release IOCL Scholarship Registration Form 2016-17. Every one of the candidates who need to go for higher Studies can apply for it. As Know each year the Department of India oil corporation gives the financial support to the financially poor students through the IOCL Scholarship Scheme. Every qualified candidate who are studying in any of the class like 10th, 12th, Engineering, UG/PG, B.A, M.A, B.Sc, M.Sc, B.Com, M.Com, BCA, MCA, MBA, BBA Courses can apply for this Scholarship by filling IOCL Scholarship Registration Form through the official site.
- Income of candidate parents should not exceed more than 2lacks.
- Students are pursuing full time / regular courses in 11th class/ 1st year of 12th class or equivalent in the session present year are eligible to apply.
- Students are pursuing full time / regular courses in ITI in the session 2016 are eligible to apply.
How to apply IOCL scholarship scheme
- Open the browser and enter the www.iocl.com. Official website will open.
- Carefully read all the instructions. Then proceed to fill the application form.
- Now you have to select link of IOCL Sholarship scheme 2016-17 online application form and fill all mandatory fields and attach all required documents.
- Now click on submit tab. Take a print out of your details for further use.
- The age candidates in between 15years to 30years.
- Age Relaxation of Reservation candidates has applied as per government rules and regulations.
- For SC/ST candidates Age relaxation up to 5years
- For OBC candidates Age relaxation up to 3years
- For persons with disabilities (PWD) Age relaxation up to 10 years
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- Mark sheet of last exam passed
- Fee receipt
- Scanned photo & signature
- Students Domicile
- Institute affiliation certificate